LVT’s PCI Compliant requirements are derived from a 69 page document that was created in October of 2010 by the PCI Security Council. Liquid Video Technologies secures your network so that your business is PCI compliant.
Here are just a few of the rules that you need to comply with in order for you network to be PCI compliant.
First and foremost you must have double authentication to gain access to your router or any device that is behind your Firewall. This includes but not limited to Remote Desktop Application, Accessing Web Based Devices for Music, Accessing Security Cameras and all ports must be closed, we have patent pending process for Double Authentication.
· Must meet some or all requirements from 1.1 to 12.9.6, this is 69 pages that are required in some form or fashion. There are over 157 individual requirements
· Must have logging sever the records all transaction for up to a year and be able to present then if an audit occurs – Section 10.4.3 to 11.1
· All ports must be closed at all times, or you will fail your scan from Tustwave or one of the other dozen scan companies that are out there, but you still need access to your cameras, computers, web devices, firewall, and routers. LVT – has created a proprietary and patent pending method to accomplish this along with double authentication.
· Must maintain and update firewall configuration and have a process in place to maintain the firewall on a monthly basis / weekly basis.
· Must update rules and regulations to firewall and any new threats on a daily basis.
If you would like to know more about what Liquid Video Technologies protects your business from, please feel free to contact us at 864-859-9848 and we will provide you with our PCI DSS Checklist of items that we secure.
If you would like liquidvideotechnologies.com to discuss developing your Home Security System, Networking, Access Control, Fire, IT consultant or PCI Compliance, please do not hesitate to call us at 864-859-9848 or you can email us at email@example.com