Access Control and Liquid Video Technologies
Advantages of having Access Control Panels
We understand safety.
The advantage of using integrated access control across your premises is that your entire building’s security measures are controlled by one system. Whatever the customer’s requirement, from simple one door entry systems to multi-site, multi-user integrated systems, we can provide not only increased personal security but also timekeeping and attendance record for employers.
Selecting the correct technology is important to the operation of the access control system and to provide the needed level of security. Smart card technology is becoming the technology of choice as smart cards are extending the use of access control credentials beyond physical access. Biometric technology is useful as fingerprints are very difficult to replicate or share, the inclusion of biometric technology into an access control will help increase system security.
Why it is so important
- Access control enables all your security to be centrally controlled
- Provides on/off-site system management and control
- Stops widespread knowledge of a door entry code or combination
- Protocols can be set to open certain doors during set periods
- You never have to worry about the lost key – you can simply delete and re-issue a card
- Improve staff management with reports showing staff movement and timekeeping
- Help manage site security with contract staff or permanent staff who leave
All – In – One Integrated for your lifestyle.
Solutions to Fit Your Budget
Liquid Video Technologies offers solutions that are designed to secure your investment in people, equipment, inventory, and eliminate potential frivolous claims. Whether you need to secure a business location or your home, Liquid Video Technologies has a solution to fit your budget. If you need any additional information or would like to speak with one of our Security Specialists, please call (864) 859-9848 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org