DVR's allow our customers to replace their multiplexors and timelapse VCRs with a surveillance solution that is both hassle-free and easy to use. Instead of constantly replacing videotapes and having to fast forward and rewind through hours of recordings to find what you want, a DVR stores the video to a hard drive, and allows you to search for it by entering the date and time you desire. You can also view your cameras over the internet, allowing you to check on your business while at home or on the road. The DVR's we provide are unique in that they are powered by Linux rather than Microsoft Windows. Linux is more stable, less likely to crash, and and is immune to almost all known computer viruses. CLICK HERE FOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS and CLICK HERE FOR GLOSSARY
- - Up to 16 cameras with real time viewing and adjustable recording rates.
- - Linux based DOM (Disk On Module) for greater stability than Windows based systems.
- - Record/Display/Playback Simultaneously
- - Easy to operate via mouse or IR Remote
- - Multiple Video compression engines: H.263, MPEG4, JPEG, M-JPEG.
- - Built in Web-Server
- - Easily placed on a network for remote operation.
- - Recorded Video clips can be backed up via a CD-R/CD-RW or USB Flash Drive.
- - 19” black steel rackmount chassis
- - Intel Pentium 4 processor at 3.0 GHz.
- - Dual Removable ATA Hard Drive Drawers for easy transfer of large amounts of data.
- - Included CD-R/RW for easy backup of recorded video or DVD.
- - MSI NVIDIA GeForce2 MX-4000 video card with VGA/S-Video outputs.
- - 1GB Kingston RAM
- - 2 front USB 2.0 ports, with additional 4 in back.
- - Dual Seagate Barracuda hard drives, upgradeable to 1 TB (1000 MB) per HDD.
- - Firmware embedded in a DOM (Disk On Module)
- - Allows remote operation over a network including the ability to backup video on the remote computer.
- - Anywhere from 4 to 16 cameras inputs available.
- - Up to 30 fps per camera for local monitoring.
- - Adjustable recording rates and resolution settings for each camera.
- - 1/4/6/7/8/9/10/13/16 split screen display.
- - Works with most brands of PTZ cameras.
- - Brightness and color adjustment during recording and playback.
- - Digital zoom in during playback.
- - Search by time, day, motion, events or alarm.
- - Multiple video compression choices: H.263, MPEG4, JPEG, MJPEG.
- - Operation via mouse or IR remote.
- - Linux based Firmware on a DOM provides greater stability than windows based software, eliminating system crashes and avoiding computer virus concerns.
- - Firmware is upgradeable via a cd or USB Flash Drive.
For further information or assistance please contact Liquid Video Technologies at the following number: 1-864-859-9848-6245.